We are looking for a small number of highly motivated organisations that want to develop a deep relationship with our staff and students.
Are you looking for a competitive advantage?
The Research School of Management has a long tradition of engaging with industry and government. The Industry Partnership Program will build on this foundation to offer a limited number of private, public and not-for-profit organisations the opportunity to develop a deep relationship with our staff and students. While a package can be developed to meet your organisation's unique needs, basic membership benefits include:
- Preferential access to educational partnership opportunities, including hosting undergraduate, honours and postgraduate capstone projects.
- Special member rates for our executive education programs, including invitations to our senior management roundtables.
- Access to the latest research, trends and information on building strong organisations and undertaking transformative innovation.
- Cross-industry networking and benchmarking opportunities to learn from other leading firms, executives, and professors recognized as leaders in the area of business and management.
- Exclusive access to students for the promotion of recruitment opportunities, and preferential access to work-experience and internship opportunities.
- Involvement in advising and shaping the directions of school through membership of the RSM industry advisory board.
Find out how your company or organisation can benefit from partnering with the Research School of Management, please contact our business development team.