If you test positive for COVID-19
Please notify us using the form here and inform your tutor and course convenor too.
For Urgent Help
- ANU 24 hour support line: https://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/support-is-always-there-new-after-hours-crisis-line-opens
Phone (voice calls only): 1300 050 327
SMS Text message service: 0488 884 170
- BeyondBlue: https://www.beyondblue.org.au/ or 1300 22 4636 (also has different languages)
- Lifeline: https://www.lifeline.org.au/ or 13 11 14
ANU Counselling: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/health-safety-wellbeing/counselling
- ANU Health Service: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/contacts/health-service
For Me To Help You
If in doubt contact the course coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org or book a time during consultation).
However, in order for any help that amends the requirements in the course outline one of the following is required to be submitted:
- Special Consideration: For one off or short term issues that has affected a specific assessment item, limited number of allowances can be made. Can be submitted after an assignment is due.
- Application for Extension: Specific request to hand in an assignment late without penalty. Must be submitted BEFORE and assignment is due.
- ANU Access and Inclusion: For long term or ongoing issues that may affect your academic performance.
- Contact this service ASAP to develop a plan that will then be distributed to all of your courses.
- If you have an EAP plan email the course coordinator (attach the plan), to ensure that the coordinator has received a copy.
- Requests to amend the requirements for the course must be made BEFORE an assessment is due.
- If your issue affects your ability to complete an assessment task successfully then you can submit a Special Consideration application with the AEP as a source of evidence AFTER the due date.
Last modified: Monday, 21 February 2022, 2:42 PM